Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Byron Bay Beach

On the weekend Chris and I went down to Byron Bay for the weekend. I love it down there, the beaches are gorgeous, there is amazing markets and vintage stores and the whole vibe is really chill. It was a really good weekend, I usually work weekends so it was nice to not work and go away somewhere. My Dad, Stepmum and younger brother live in Mullumbimby which is about 15 minutes away from Byron Bay itself, which is awesome because I always have somewhere to stay when I want to go down. The photos are from Saturday when we went to the main beach, it was a bit too cold to swim but the sun was out and I attempted to work on my tan. Before I left Brisbane on the Friday night I bought these maroon ripped denim shorts from a boutique on Adelaide St, and I'm wearing a bikini from Topshop. The belt and bags are both from vintage stores and assorted jewellery from my collection. 










No comments:

Post a Comment