Saturday, January 22, 2011

Topshop SS11 Lookbook

psychedelic, dip dye, snakeskin, seventies.

I wasn't crazy about the 70's comeback at first but I will admit its growing on me.


I love the pastel dip dyed hair in these shots. The cardigan here looks like blankets I have at home that my grandmother knitted, looks comfy. I like the fringe bag and patterned shorts, Mink Pink have a similar stripe patterned pair.

Love the long cape/gown like a dressing gown. Have recently stolen two cotton dressing gowns off my mum which I am trying to incorporate into my everyday wardrobe, a cream and floral one and a batwing light grey one with white flecks. 

I definitely enjoy snakeskin.

I want to own this outfit.



Although practically the opposite to the first few looks, I also really like these minimalist black and white outfits. I feel like they are more classic and stylish, easier to wear than the first few looks and the longer flowing cuts are gorgeous.







No comments:

Post a Comment